Friday, February 14, 2014

Let it Go

At first the title would make you think I've had some really deep philosophical break through.

In reality it's just cause I watched Frozen for the first time online today.

It was absolutley magical.

It was a reward for *hopefully* acing my two exams today.

Also got to experience an interesting twist: Mexican food in Spain. Like everything here, it was delicious.

Tomorrow I meet with my intercambio for the first time. Intercambios are students from Spain who are learning English that get paired up with us to help us with our Spanish, and vice versa with their English. Since I don't have a roommate, I like to think of it as an assigned buddy.

I have started to become friends with a good number of the students here. It's nice that now I don't really feel like I have to worry about "tagging along" or basically asking "WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?!" whenever I would ask where someone was going. So yeah, that's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment